Northern California Campus Student Services
Student Services at the Northern California campus exists to serve Christ and His church by addressing the physical, spiritual, social, intellectual, and emotional needs of the student community through quality services and programming.
Student Services supervises and supports:
- Student-centered organizations, ministries, and activities
- Campus housing
- Enrollment and registration support
- New student orientation
- Campus Life Association (CLA)
- Employment opportunities
- Commuter support services
- Ministry placement services
- Student publications and communications
- Graduation events
- Campus recreation
- Co-curricular programs
- System-wide financial aid
The commitment of Student Services revolves around the recognition that Golden Gate students are a sacred trust; therefore, this NCC staff team works out of the following pledges:
- We commit to the Golden Gate vision & mission of shaping effective Christian leaders who accelerate the fulfillment of the Great Commission in the churches of the West and for mission to the world.
- We support student learning and student development as a partner in the core values of Golden Gate.
- We model servant-leadership by responding to the life needs of Golden Gate students with integrity, efficiency, professionalism and excellence.
- We practice and promote authentic faith-driven relationships with students and the greater seminary community.