Oliver Lane, Foreman Lane, Judson Lane, Rice Lane, and Lockett Lane (approx. 650 sq. ft.)
Foreman, Judson, Lockett, Rice, and Oliver Lanes are a combination of unrenovated and renovated two-bedroom units, which are generally reserved for married couples with up to two children. All units are located within a 10-12 minute walk of class. These units are all ground level and are arranged as duplexes or triplexes.
Rice Lane was named in honor of Luther Rice, founder of the first Baptist convention in America; Oliver Lane in honor of John Samuel Oliver, missionary to Brazil; Judson Lane in honor of Adoniram Judson, the first Baptist missionary who served in Burma; Foreman Lane in honor of Blonnye Holms Foreman, a missionary to Brazil; and Lockett Lane in honor of Basil Lee Lockett, missionary to Africa.
2015-2016 Monthly Rent Rates:
- Level I - $785
- Level II - $845
- Utilities: billed directly by the seminary
- Water and garbage removal are provided by the seminary
- Tenants pay for telephone and cable/internet services
- Range and refrigerator provided
- Units have central heating
- Exterior storage closet (some Level II units)
- Carpeted floors
- Access card operated laundry facilities are provided in close proximity