Truett Hall and Mallory Hall (approx. 170 sq. ft.)
Dormitories are reserved for single students. Each dorm room is configured for two residents, but when available, dorm rooms may be offered as private rooms at increased rates. Each dormitory floor offers shared kitchen facilities including ranges, microwaves, refrigerator and freezers. Restrooms and showers are located on each floor of the halls. Dormitory buildings include common lounge areas, study/prayer rooms, and Access card operated laundry room.
Truett Hall was named in honor of George W. Truett, a world Baptist leader and Christian statesman who was pastor of First Baptist Church, Dallas, Texas, for 47 years.
Mallory Hall was named in honor of Kathleen Moore Mallory, an Alabama native who was a former executive secretary of the Woman's Missionary Union.
2013-2014 Monthly Rent Rate/Fees:
- Double occupancy - $365
- Single occupancy - $495
- Utilities fee - $23
- Lofted twin size bed
- Large desk area
- Personal closet space and a shared dresser
- Bookshelf (men’s dorm) or Lavatory (women’s dorm)
- Cable T.V. service provided by seminary
- Tenants pay for telephone and internet service
- One compact refrigerator (no larger than 8 cu. ft.) is permitted per room