CLD - Admissions
How to enroll in CLD
- Find a CLD center in your area
- Contact the center about upcoming classes
- Apply online:
*Use the DTH and DCP applications only if you have completed (or nearly completed) the DCM and have a GGBTS Student ID number. If you feel that you qualify for the DTH or DCP without the DCM, use the DCM application and contact the CLD Office to have your request considered.
CLD Admissions Requirements
- Application deadline: no more than two weeks after classes begin at your local center
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- A digital photo required unless your photo is already on file (DTH applicants)
- Church endorsement form
- All documents must be submitted in English
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old
- Auditors are not required to complete the application packets, but must submit an Auditor Application each semester. Download: English Spanish
Note: CLD students who have been inactive for three semesters or more must re-submit the application packet.
Graduates of one program who wish to pursue a second program must re-apply and submit a new $25 application fee.