Golden Gate’s Business Office is committed to meet the needs of the students, faculty and staff of the Seminary at all five of its campuses. We encourage the development of sound financial practices by our students and are committed to upholding the financial policies set forth by the leadership and Board of Trustees of Golden Gate.
Areas of responsibilities in the Business Office are:
- Cashier: Processes student payments and assists students with account questions.
- Accounts Receivable: Maintains accuracy and completeness of student accounts.
- Accounts Payable: Processes reimbursements and payments made to vendors.
- Payroll: Processes payroll for all hourly and salary employees.
- Business Office Administrator: Manages the daily operations of the office.
The Business Office is located in the main lobby of the Administration Building at the Northern California Campus.
: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Business Window Hours
: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
*Office is closed during Chapel Services
Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary
201 Seminary Dr-GGBTS 956
Mill Valley, CA 94941
(415) 380-1360 Office
(415) 380-1362 Fax